Programmable Object update causes error in shadow DB for drift analysis
I'm having trouble with a TFS build creating a Preview Report and Drift Analysis Report - the creation of the shadow database to drive these fails. My situation is this:
1. ReadyRoll (184.108.40.20663) project in Visual Studio (2015 update 3) with Programmable Objects enabled. Semantic versioning also enabled.
2. Update a table in a new migration to add a new column.
3. Update a stored procedure to make use of the new column - Programmable Object file for this sproc updated.
4. Local target DB and ReadyRoll project nicely in sync after these changes.
5. Check in changes to TFS and kick off a build - this has TargetServer and ShadowServer properties defined, so attempts to generate a Preview Report and a Drift Analysis Report.
6. Build creates patch which correctly identifies the new migration and updated stored procedure.
7. Build starts creating Preview Report - to do this it appears to try to re-deploy the shadow database at the previous version - it deploys all the migrations and Programmable Objects up to the previous version BUT it also tries to deploy the updated Stored Procedure which is referencing the new column which has not been migrated into the shadow database! Consequently the shadow database deploy fails in adding the altered stored procedure with an 'Invalid Column name...' error.
Of course, I can disable the Preview Report and Drift Report generation with appropriate parameters to the build, but I'm concerned I might be mis-understanding something about how ReadyRoll works - this is my first experience of using it for real.
From my reading so far, my scenario seems normal - add a column and update a stored procedure. Could anyone comment on this? I would like to keep the generation of drift analysis reports in the build, if possible.