Options

Unauthorized received from server

BenethorBenethor Posts: 22 Bronze 1
Hello,

I receive when trying to install a new agent on a remote machine (same network) the following : "Unauthorized received from server". I did not yet test the SERVERURL flag.

I installed a trial version 2.2 to test the scripted installation of agents. I tested version 2.1 last week and did not have the issues.
I can install one agent on the same machine than the SQLClone Server.
One last observation : the port used is 14145 instead of 14146. Is it expected?

The account used to register the agent is sysadmin of the SQLClone_Config database server and local admin.

I also tried reinstalling the server twice with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    owen.hallowen.hall Posts: 57 Silver 4
    Hi Benethor,

That's definitely unexpected behaviour - could I ask you to get in touch with support@red-gate.com about this, including your SQL Clone agent logs from your agent machine, at %localappdata%/Red Gate/Logs/SQL Clone ? We'll be able to hash things out more simply and then post a solution on this thread.
    Software Engineer
    Redgate Software

Answers

• Options
    Ultimately this was resolved by updating the agent's settings file at %ProgramData%\Red Gate\SQL Clone Agent\settings.json. The ManagementService/Url key was updated to point at the agent's HTTPS port, 14146, on the management service machine.
    Software Engineer
    Redgate Software