Can't use SQLPrompt on Parallels-based machine
Synopsis: SQLPrompt is not available/functional on Parallels-based SSMS
- I have two machines - one running Windows under Parallels Desktop; the other running native Windows. I went through the SQLPrompt install on both machines
- Both machines have SQLSearch available through SSMS; but only the native Windows machine has SQLPrompt available.
- The Parallels machine is running SSMS 2012; the native Windows machine is running SSMS 2016
- Both machines are running Windows 10 Pro
- I chose the same options for the Redgate install on each machine
0 · Share on Twitter