ReadyRoll changes C# projects in the same solution

I have a solution that includes three projects: two C# Class Libraries and ReadyRoll project.
ReadyRoll goes and adds <SyncToOfflineSchemaModel>True</SyncToOfflineSchemaModel> tag into C# project.

Plus one of my colleges noticed that from time to time ReadyRoll may clear all the settings in <ExcludeObjectsFromImport> section.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to that the ReadyRoll tool-window is making spurious changes to your C# classes. The team here is now investigating this (the tracking number for the issue is #647).

In the interim, to avoid ReadyRoll changing your class library projects, firstly unload the C# projects in the solution prior to adjusting settings through the ReadyRoll project designer. Then reload the projects once the changes are complete.

Again, my apologies for the issue. As soon as I have more information I will post an update here.
    Daniel Nolan
    Product Manager
    Redgate Software
  • StanHStanH Posts: 2 New member
    Hello and thanks for letting us know about this issue. This is a known bug and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

I am pleased to tell you that we have released a version of ReadyRoll today and that should solve the issue for you.

Link to installer: ftp://support.red-gate.com/patches/readyroll/11Jul2017/ReadyRoll_1.14.7.4267.exe

Please let me know if the above version helps!

Stan Hamara
    Software Engineer, ReadyRoll
    Redgate Software