VirusTotal thinks it looks Malicious
I just installed and figured out how to use SA and ran a test on Virus Total. My original assembly exe was submitted and came back with the following.
Detection ratio: 1 / 60
The only hit was from Qihoo-360 for HEUR/QVM03.0.0000.Malware.Gen which is typical with that one AV. Qihoo is reporting ANY .net assembly with this, and I've asked VirusTotal why they continue to allow this company in their list considering it's history of corruption.
Anyway I then ran SA6 on the code and submitted the new assembly, and here is what I got back this time.
Detection ratio: 6 / 61
CrowdStrike Falcon (ML) malicious_confidence_65% (D) 20170130
Endgame malicious (high confidence) 20170329
Invincea trojan.win32.skeeyah.a!rfn 20170203
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.Backdoor.ch 20170329
Qihoo-360 HEUR/QVM03.0.0000.Malware.Gen 20170329
SentinelOne (Static ML) static engine - malicious 20170315
So 5 other AVs are now not liking it, including CrowdStrike and McAfee, those two cannot be ignored.
I guess the next thing to do is go through each project setting option one by one and try and figure out what options are causing these false positives or if anyone already knows how to resolve the issue I would love to hear it here. Thank you.