Options

Bug in 1.2.8.601

kenparkkenpark Posts: 3 New member
edited October 13, 2016 10:13AM in SQL Multi Script
There seems to be a bug related to the search box for the Database Distribution Lists. For example, I have over 100 databases in my list. When I search, it properly filters the list down to just a few matching entries. Then if I select the first and third database in the filtered list, it will not only select those 2 databases, but also the first and third databases in the unfiltered list. Therefore when I run my script, it executes on 4 databases, not just the two I selected from the filtered list.

Redgate, feel free to email me if you'd like me to demonstrate, although it seems pretty easy to reproduce here. I've tried it on 2 different Windows 10 machines with the same result.

Thanks,

Ken Park

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ken,

Thanks for posting on the Redgate forums.

Are you able to send a couple of screenshots particularly of the filtered list highlighting this issue? If you don't want to post these here a support ticket was created and emailed to you which you can reply to with further information.
    Kind regards,
    Dan Bainbridge
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software
  • Options
    kenparkkenpark Posts: 3 New member
    Dan, thanks for the reply. I didn't receive the support ticket. I sent you a PM.

Ken
  • Options
    Hi Kenpark,

Apologies for the delay. I have raised this as a bug with the development team under internal reference SE-742. I will update you when I get some further information.
    Kind regards,
    Dan Bainbridge
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software