Bug: source code view full screen issue on Windows 10
I've noticed that if you drag the source code view off onto a second monitor on Windows 10, exit the profiler, and restart it, the profiler will make the source code editor larger than the screen so that you can't get to the title bar, which means you can't drag, or resize it. It seems like it's either not taking the size of the taskbar, or the taskbar and title bar into account. I've seen this happen a couple of times now so I'll try to isolate some proper reproduction steps. However, the following should do the trick:
- Profile something with source code.
- Open the source code view
- Drag it onto your second monitor
- Maximise it
- Save profiler results
- Close ANTS Performance Profiler
- Restart ANTS Performance Profiler
- Reopen profiler results
- Reopen source view if not already open
I think it happens both when you open existing results, and when you start a new profiling session.