Options

Command Line from Mac and Linux using Mono

StupormanStuporman Posts: 7
edited December 21, 2015 5:02AM in Schema Compare for Oracle
Would it be possible for you guys to add support for execution under Mono? From my own experiments, I think you just need to have the command line utility create registry entries if they're missing when it starts. You could add a flag instead if you would prefer not to do that automatically.

I need this because I'm trying to automate the build of an application that must be compiled on Linux. At the moment, I have SCO.EXE running as a separate build configuration running on a separate agent on a Windows machine, but that is burning a configuration and a build agent that could be better utilized if each agent was capable of building the entire application.

Comments

• Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,781 Rose Gold 5
    Hi

Thank you for your forum post.

The best place to submit feature suggestions is the Oracle Tools User Voice forum available using this LINK.

The User voice forum is the best place to submit feature suggestions. It is actively monitored by the Product Managers and Development Teams. The more votes and comments a topic receives will increase its chances of being included in a future version of our products.

Based on this forum post you have created, I have created this Oracle Tools User Voice forum TOPIC. Please do vote and add further comments to this new topic.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com