Options

UserVoice Post: Save Analysis Favorites!

jchorltonjchorlton Posts: 5
edited November 3, 2015 4:34AM in SQL Monitor Previous Versions
Morning All,

There is a user voice entry for "Save Analysis filters as a favorite" that has been around since April 2013; unfortunately it does not have enough votes for RedGate to take notice (their last comment was "Good idea. If this suggestion gets enough votes, we’ll implement this. Happy voting and good luck!"). The suggestion is:
It would be very helpful if I could save 'Analysis' graph after I select multiple counters. So the next time I could just click the Name and bring back the multi-counter analysis. In fact redgate can have some pre-canned favorites for Memory/IO counters etc. and others can contribute to different combinations of counters.

I would like to encourage everyone to go and take a look at the post (and the comments!) and vote on it if they agree it would make a good feature. You can find it at https://sqlmonitor.uservoice.com/forums/91743-suggestions/suggestions/3883511-save-analysis-filters-as-favourite.

Thanks!

Jamie 8)

Comments

• Options
    Hi jchorlton,

Thanks very much for your post in the Redgate forums.

I have let the Product Manager know about this post to further its views within Redgate.
    Kind regards,
    Dan Bainbridge
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software