Options

Modifying the Cover Page for PDF versions

bellowmanbellowman Posts: 3
edited August 12, 2015 11:22AM in SQL Doc
Hey everybody. This is my first post here. So I am using SQl DOC to generate a data dictionary for a database. I figured out how to edit the master.css file to change the index page for the html version. However, I don't how to do it for a pdf. Which parts in the master.css file are responsible for the cover page? I need to attached the company logo, but make it bigger than what the default version allows. For example, if I were to generate a cover page with the Redgate logo, I want the image to reach from left to right and not just occupy a small space below 'the database name'.

Thank you to anybody that can help me.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Bellowman,

Thanks your feature request and sorry for not getting to you sooner!

We really appreciate feature requests and I have logged this as SDOC-1683.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to change the size within SQL Doc as the tool resizes the picture upon upload.
    When you generate into HTML- the CSS outputs it as 100% height and width, but you can manually edit the html files to make it larger. If you wish to modify the picture size in the generated PDF file- the only way to manually edit a PDF file is using Acrobat Pro, or another PDF editor.

I will follow up with you via email to resolve any further questions or issues.

Thanks for posting and for the great suggestion!

Warm Regards,
    Andrew Pierce
    Andrew Pierce
    Technical Sales Engineer
    Redgate Software
  • Options
    Andrew,

Thank you very much for letting me know. That can be a great feature for future versions.