Options

Reports via command line interface

fwetzlerfwetzler Posts: 2
edited March 23, 2015 7:30AM in Data Compare for Oracle
Is there a parameter that can be passed into the command line interface so generate a report (in any format) that only identifies the difference ? The GUI has it has a check box parameter and command line by default contains all records (identical and different). Thank you

Comments

• Options
    We fixed a bug recently in the command line where exclusions wouldn't apply to reports that were generated (bug OC-745). This has since been fixed but you'll need to download a BugFix version to get it.

Download the pre-release bugfix here

You can use the /exclude:... switch in combination with the /report:

eg SCO.exe ... /exclude:Missing /exclude:Identical /report:reportfile.html /reporttype:Interactive

Full command line documentation is available from:

http://documentation.red-gate.com/displ ... mmand+line
    Richard Mitchell
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software Ltd
  • Options
    Sorry, I realised I replied thinking this was for Schema Compare for Oracle not Data Compare for Oracle.

Although the Data Compare for Oracle command line is not as complete as Schema Compare for Oracle I think you can do what you're after, I've not tested this but from the documentation you get (dco /? /v) the following may work.

DCO.exe ... /report:report.html /reportType:HTML /reportRows:Different

(Also thanks as I've noticed our online documentation for Data Compare for Oracle command line is by far complete so I'll get that fixed)
    Richard Mitchell
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software Ltd