SC with TFS Changeset errors

erikerik Posts: 2
edited December 19, 2014 7:22AM in Source Control for Oracle
Hi,

I've downloaded and installed the trail version of Source Control for Oracle. When I create a project and add multiple schema's, I get an error stating An Item with the same key has already been added.

Then I read that there was a new version released for source control, so I updated to that one (2.06, previous one was 2.02). Now I've got a new error stating Internal error in Changesets Policy. Error loading the Changesets Comments Policy (Microsoft.TeamFoundation.PowerTools.CheckinPolicies.ChangesetComments, Version=10.0.0.0). It was working fine in version 2.02 when I added a single schema. Any ideas how to solve these? Edit: By disabling the Changesets Comments Policy for the project I've made it work agian but it would be nice to keep it enabled.

Regards,
Erik.

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi Erik

Thank you for your forum post and sorry that you have encountered a problem.

A support ticket has been created for you, the call reference is #33928.

I am working colleagues in the development team investigating some problems with TFS Checkin Policies and Changesets policy. Once I have further information, I will provide an update to you.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
    Hi Erik

thank you for your patience whilst we investigate your support problem. Quick update for you.

My colleagues in the development team believe they have identified a possible cause of the error you are experiencing and are working to generate a bug fix. I will update this forum post when a bug fix version becomes available.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Hi Erik

A new version of Schema Compare for Oracle is now available which fixes this problem with TFS policies and Changeset policies.

You can use either the 'Check for Updates' option available via the Help menu.

Or use this LINK to download from the Support FTP site.

Please reply to confirm if this new version fixes or does not fix the problem you have reported.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Redgate Software Ltd