Rollbacks Are Not Complete Rollbacks

erodriguezerodriguez Posts: 10
I've been trying to pull down the latest from a SC 3 protected database and repository.

There's over 1400 items for me to grab. Not a problem, except a few had errors generated that were related to some invalid orphaned users and roles. No problem there either.

My problem comes when I attempt to roll back the items that were already applied once the error was thrown. My understanding was the check-ins are transaction based, and that an error on getting latest would not cause any items to be created. And the rollback is not a complete one. There are a group of database roles and users that are still showing after the rollback, and schemas edited to include some of these new roles and users.

What's more, the get latest window shows fewer objects to be pulled, which tells me that they in fact DO exist in my database. And I can't "undo changes" because they dont show as commits in the commit window. They are just "there".

Why does this still occur? What do I have to do to get the database fully rolled back?

Comments