Runtime error?

After seeking memory leak in my ASP.NET application. I run into Runtime error message (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library header). I can't attach the screenshot, but I can mail it to if you need.

There're usual info in the log files nothing special, but I found two messages in the EventLog:

Evt01: Hibás alkalmazás: aspnet_wp.exe, verzió: 1.1.4322.2032, hibás modul: RedGate.Profiler.Core2.dll, verzió: 3.1.0.20, memóriacím: 0x00029e61.

Translation into EN (It’s Hungarian XP with SP2):
Application name: aspnet_wp.exe, version: 1.1.4322.2032, error component: RedGate.Profiler.Core2.dll, version: 3.1.0.20, memory address: 0x00029e61.

Evt02: Error line: 829133300.

After iisreset (all profiled information will be perished) ANTS Profiler stoped. It was in the "stopping profiler" status for an one and half hour.

Comments

• Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Hi Hung,

Unfortunately the event log doesn't tell us much apart from that there is an problem in ANTS Profiler's core dll. You may want to download and apply this patch from our FTP site: It contains a fix for a problem in the IL rewriter where it doesn't reserve enough memory for the rewritten IL and causes an Access Violation Exception.

Please let us know how you get on with the updated Core2 dll.