Options

Crash from v3.2.0.27

It's a .net 3.5 app

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'RedGate.Profiler.Instrumentation3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dfe6a4d9ee4c82c0' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
Ttl.HotelPackages.UI.Web.Global..cctor() in c:\Dev\hotelpackages\hp.UI\trunk\src\web\Global.asax.cs:18

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Ttl.HotelPackages.UI.Web.Global' threw an exception.]
Ttl.HotelPackages.UI.Web.Global..ctor() +0
ASP.global_asax..ctor() in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\hp.ui\4efd9a96\550ec2bd\App_global.asax.gdhauyhc.0.cs:0

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache) +114
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache) +275
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +74
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +1039
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +212
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +228
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.FireApplicationOnStart(HttpContext context) +54
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalled(HttpContext context) +143
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +121
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +365

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Please download ANTS Profiler from http://www.red-gate.com and reinstall the software. Our software key signature does not match the key signature on your error message, therefore I'd have to assume that this software did not originate from Red Gate and we will not support it.
  • Options
    FYI - I was using a version that my colleague downloaded from your site which I then upgraded to 3.2 via your site.

...it would be rather dumb of me to be evaluating your software and get it from a differnet source :)
  • Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    My apologies, you're corect. Can you try to locate RedGate.Profiler.Instrumentation3.dll in the ANTS Profiler folder and put it in the GAC *%systemroot%\assembly). Maybe that will fix it.