Media Download for SQL Compare 2.03

smitdogsmitdog Posts: 3
edited December 21, 2004 1:27PM in SQL Compare Previous Versions
I recently had to rebuild my laptop, and need the installation program just for SQL Compare 2.03.

I have a valid license/registration, just need the media to reinstall it.

I bought SQL Compare 2.03 about 3 years ago, so don't have or remember where the media is located. I seem to think that I just downloaded it. Is this download still available somewhere.

I can provide my registgration/license info if necessary/required.

Thanks!

Comments

• Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Hello,

SQL Compare 2.03 is still available for download, but not from the location on your invoice, which is always the latest version.

To download SQL Compare 2.03, please point your browser at http://www.red-gate.com/downloads/Bundle203.exe.
  • Thanks Brian...

So, if I only need, want, and have a license for just SQL Compare 2.03, I have to install the whole bundle?

What happens regarding the functionality of the other products in the bundle if I only have a license for SQL Compare? There doesn't appear to be an option to just install the SQL Compare component.

Thanks...
  • Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Hello,

Yes, it's the same software bundling strategy that works so well!

You have to install the whole Bundle and you can't customize the installation to just install SQL Compare.

If you find the other programs a bit of a nuisance, you can delete the shortcuts from the start menu and pretty soon you'll forget they were ever there...
This discussion has been closed.