Date format not following locale

CrispinHCrispinH Posts: 57
I'm using SQL Data Compare 5.3.0.68 and I've noticed that in the Object Differences table the date format is not following the locale. Dates are coming up in US format.

My PC is definitely set for British (aka real) English and I've just made sure that the two servers I was comparing are also defaulting to British English (they were previously set to US English).
It appears from reading other posts that SQL Compare should default to the locale of the computer upon which it's being run, so this is a bit of a mystery. It would be useful to be able to set the format because, like one of the other forum members, I favour yyyy MM dd HH:mm:ss date rendering.

Regards

Crispin

www.caz.ltd.uk

Comments

• Thanks for that. Yes that is a problem with the current version, luckily however we've got a new version in development that fixes that problem along with other issues. It also adds a very cool new feature that I'm sure I can talk about yet.

If you'd like to be on the Beta program for the new version send me a PM and I'll put you on the list.
    Richard Mitchell
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software Ltd
  • Richard

Thanks for your reply. I used to be on the beta programme and I'm quite happy to go on it again.

Crispin