Options

Check for updates not working

EsioNEsioN Posts: 103
edited January 24, 2007 9:40AM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
The function check for updates are not showing I'm with a older version (beta version instead of final release).

Thanks

Ésio Nunes

Comments

• Options
    Bart ReadBart Read Posts: 997 Silver 1
    OK thanks Esio, we'll take a look into it. Best thing is just to go direct to the website and download the new version.
    Thanks,
    Bart
    Bart Read
    Principal Consultant
    bartread.com Ltd
  • Options
    Esio, are you using the final beta or the patch version of the final beta we released after that? Could you check the version in the About box please and let me know what it is?
    Thanks,
    Bart
    Bart Read
    Principal Consultant
    bartread.com Ltd
  • Options
    The same thing occurred for me. I couldn't just update SQL Prompt through the menu item to Check for Updates, but had to download the new version, uninstall, and then reinstall. I had been using the final beta refresh. It still says that I am using SQL Prompt version 3.0.3.0 (for both the Current and Latest Version) in the Check for Updates form. The about box says that I am using 3.0.0.868 currently.
  • Options
    Hi Matthew,

Whoops that looks like our bad. I suspected it might be something like that. To you guys I can only apologise, but I'm hoping this won't affect too many people since we didn't really publicise the patched version of the final beta because it wasn't really an official beta in that we didn't do any of the testing we normally would for a "real" beta.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Bart
    Bart Read
    Principal Consultant
    bartread.com Ltd