Error: The web application has not load the .Net Framework
I get the following error when I tried to use it with one of our ASP.Net
The web application products/vendorlogin.aspx has not loaded the
.Net Framework. Please check that products/vendorlogin.aspx is a
ASP.Net web application. Please note that accessing cached web
pages will not load the .Net Framework.
The error happens in the following scenarios:
1) make the web app as the default web site in IIS, i.e.
2) use a port number for the web site, i.e.
3) change ASP.Net setting in IIS to point to version 2.0
In all above scenarios, the URL were selected from the dropdown
list in ANTS Profiler.
ANTS Profiler worked well with this application before we installed the
.Net Framework 2.0.
1) has Windows 2000 Standard Server with Service Pack 4.
2) has both .Net Framework 1.1 (1_1_4322)and 2.0 (2_0_50727)
3) has ANTS Profiler 2.6 on same machine
4) has SQL Server 2000 Standard
5) Web server is IIS 5
Targeted web application is a ASP.Net 1.1 application
(I checked its ASP.Net in both IIS and web.config file).
It has some 3rd party DLL references.
Would you please give me some help?