Options

.Net RaiseCallbackEvent

thowellthowell Posts: 3
edited June 9, 2006 1:08PM in ANTS Load
Hello,
I am trying to use ANTS Load to test my website. The website does a lot of "WebForm_DoCallback" javascript events. These are what updates the database. I don't see these in the Load script and the database is not being updated.

Does ANTS Load handle this type of callback event?

T

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Hello,

I can't say for sure. After your phone call today, we are looking into it. Thanks.
  • Options
    Brian,
    Thanks for replying. Please if you could try to help with this.

When we run the website normally we can get all transactions to work. When we run the script no database transactions occure. The website is responding to the ANTS Load script just fine but not DB interaction.

The setup is IIS 6.0, ASP.Net 2.0, and SQL Server 2000. At this point the entire group of servers are inhouse nothing is behind a firewall.

Another note: I have a cert on the site but, I have tested it with and without the cert.

Timeline is critical!!!
    Thanks
    Tracy
  • Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Hello,

I'll start working with the .;NET 2.0 implementation of GetCallbackEventReference tomorrow. Coinicdentally the .NET 1.1 implementation using a JavaScript calling an XmlHttp object seems to cause the script recorder to hang. That's another issue I've logged for this out-of-band issue.