Source Control for Oracle v18.104.22.1684 released
- Projects are now listed in alphabetical order
- When typing in the filter box, filtering is delayed until typing stops
- Tooltips are displayed on hover for project names
- Partitions and lobs can no longer be locked in the Lock objects tab
- Schema Compare engine
- Rename column detection
- Scripts folder population is approximately 25% faster
- Improved nested table support
- Materialized view definitions are no longer always in brackets
- Materialized view comment support - default comment excluded
- Skip GRDMLTR_* (auto-generated) triggers for SDO_GeoRaster columns
- Copy NOVALIDATE for constraints if specified
- Removal of some unused schema population
- Improved logging of population speed
- Joined indexes depend on all joined tables
- Script parsing errors:
- Interval literal support for materialized views e.g. "NEXT trunc(sysdate,'HH') + interval'1'"
- Fixed view parsing to cope with "cast(trunc(systimestamp, 'DD') as timestamp)"
- Parsing of materialized view starting with newline would fail
- Allow U'' style string literals
- Tables with external data failed if column names ended in "location"
Red Gate Software Ltd