Options

Apparent .NET Framework failure with SQL Test

jrjones1956jrjones1956 Posts: 13 Bronze 1
edited September 28, 2016 11:44AM in SQL Test
When I ran a suite of tests for a database of ours, the following error message was repeatedly returned:

Test Procedure: [DevCourtSecurity].[_DataSets].[test 0000_OfficerPool] on MCSOS-VDEVSQL01
[_DataSets].[test 0000_OfficerPool] failed: An error occurred in the Microsoft .NET Framework while trying to load assembly id 65536. The server may be running out of resources, or the assembly may not be trusted with PERMISSION_SET = EXTERNAL_ACCESS or UNSAFE. Run the query again, or check documentation to see how to solve the assembly trust issues. For more information about this error:
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'tsqltclr, Version=1.0.4504.21220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c52df87e182deed0' or one of its dependencies. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80FC0E21
System.IO.FileLoadException:
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
{TableToText,0}

These same tests ran successfully just three days ago, and no changes to the environment have been made (to my knowledge) since then.

The "to my knowledge" caveat is important because I work in an environment where updates are pushed out to our workstations without prior notice. So, it is possible that something changed, I just don't know what it is.

Any ideas?

TIA!

Comments