Options

unable to configure alerts via Configuration>Alert Settings

TJayBeltTJayBelt Posts: 34
either in the hosted solution ( i know only a few days left of its existence) and the on premise solution, am I able to goto the configuration tab and get Alert settings to appear. It takes me to the page, which is loading, and it says loading, then it stops saying loading, and nothing appears.
Ive left it for a period of time assuming it may still be loading, but no.

No errrors. No alerts. No other problems. Just no data.

Comments

• Options
    Hello,

Thanks for your post and sorry you're experiencing issues.

I've seen this behavior in one other case but we never reached a very good conclusion about why it was happening. Are you using IIS or the built-in web server?

The other customer was able to fix the behavior by re-installing the built-in web server, so that's my first suggestion. If that doesn't help, it would be great if you could send your log files in (just reply to the auto-email you received earlier today with the ticket reference). You can find the log files in configuration>about by clicking "retrieve all log files".

Thanks,
    Evan
    Evan Moss
    Product Support
    (866) 627-8107
  • Options
    I did not get a ticket emailed to me. Refreshing this forum post was the only way i knew you responded.
    I am not using IIS. I am using the SQL Monitor 4 Web Service.
    I bounced the service, after reading this, hoping.
    But nothing.

I could give you access to the site, if you would like to see. I wont give the password or link here though. Via email i would.