SQL Backup 7.6

Brian HarrisBrian Harris Posts: 18
edited February 20, 2015 5:12AM in SQL Backup Previous Versions
SQL Backup 7.6 has been released.

This release addresses a security vulnerability identified in SQL Backup 7.4 and 7.5. For more information, see http://www.red-gate.com/sqb76security.

It also includes the enhancements and fixes previously released as SQL Backup 7.5.

SQL Backup 7.6 is a free upgrade from versions 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5. To upgrade, from the Help menu select Check for Updates or download a trial from the SQL Backup page and use your serial number to activate.

User interface version: 7.6.0.26 (to check the version number, from the Help menu select About SQL Backup).

Server components version: 7.6.0.29 (to check the version number, from the Edit menu select Properties).
Brian Harris
- Project Manager, SQL Backup
- Red Gate Software Ltd.

Comments

• I'd like to ask if anyone encountered this issue: I'm restoring the database with NORECOVERY option, because I want to restore Differential/Transaction logs backup after. But when i restored the database, I'll expect the database status should be restoring state, but when i checked the database is already accessible and I'm not able to restore the Differential/Transaction log backup. Below are the scripts that I'm using.
    kate