The web application [name] has not the .NET Framework.

StarPilotStarPilot Posts: 7 Bronze 2
The web application TrackerApplication/default.aspx has not loaded the .NET Framework. Please check that TrackerApplication/default.aspx is an ASP>NET web application. Please note that accessing cached web pages will not load the .NET Framework.

I've rebooted. I've stopped/started IIS till I'm blue in the face. I cannot figure out why this is happening. Cache is turned off for this application. :arrow:
Keith Barrows
ASPInsider

Comments

• Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Keith,

Can you please make sure you've got ANTS Profiler 2.6? This reads the IIS metabase to work out which version of ASP .NET worker process to profile. On IIS 5.x/multiple frameworks installed, Profiler may potentially choose the wrong ASP .net version, so it will attempt to profile c:\windows\microsoft.net\v1.1.4322\aspnet_wp.exe instead of c:\windows\microsoft.net\v1.0.3705\aspnet_wp.exe if that's the version of ASP .NET that the web application is configured to use. You can use the command-line tool aspnet_regiis.exe that comes with the Framework to examine the version of ASP .NET a website is configured to run on and change it if necessary.
This discussion has been closed.