Options

No patch notes for 1.0.13

sognibenesognibene Posts: 11
edited April 20, 2015 1:24AM in SQL Test
Hello,

SQL Test 1.0.13 was released recently and automatically prompted me to download and install it. However, there are no patch notes for what is included in this version. Would you please identify what is included?

Also, if I am not mistaken, this is the first patch for SQL Test in quite some time (about a year?). Is this product going to continue being developed or is it likely to stay as-is for the foreseeable future? There are quite a number of significant improvements to the user experience that could be made as suggested on the related UserVoice forum for it.

http://sqltest.uservoice.com/

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The release we just put out (1.0.13) was for a bug fix to not crash SSMS 2012 when a test has been deleted and the tree not refreshed.

We do plan on further developing the product later this year.

Some upcoming candidates are:
    Latest tsqlt framework.
    Remembering the state of the tree
    More improvements may be added to this list
    Manfred Castro
    Product Support
    Red Gate Software
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, Manfred. There are a lot of great suggestions on the user voice site that could be quick wins, particularly fixing the bug that prevents copying the test results from the SSMS output window to the clipboard (even providing a "copy output" button would be amazing).
  • Options
    if I am not mistaken, this is the first patch for SQL Test in quite some time (about a year?). Is this product going to continue being developed or is it likely to stay as-is for the foreseeable future? There are quite a number of significant improvements to the user experience that could be made as suggested on the related UserVoice forum for it.
    We are the pioneers in providing cert killer 70-346 dumps and 640-554 with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie sckans questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in www.muih.edu