Bug? - Foreign keys dropped

element533element533 Posts: 6
edited November 7, 2013 2:14PM in SQL Source Control Previous Versions
Sorry if this is a duplicate. I searched but couldn't find any answers.

It seems that every time I commit changes, immediately after the commit when SQL Source is refreshing, it "detects" that foreign keys need to be added. The foreign keys it wants to add were ones that were mysteriously dropped in the prior check-in. I did not drop or change these foreign keys, it just happened silently on its own, and then suddenly wanted to add them back in.

This started happening as soon as I upgraded to version 3.4. Any ideas?

Comments

• Sorry you are experiencing this.
    It appears you are running into a known issue under the internal reference number of SOC-4814.
    Unfortunately I am unable to provide a timeline for a fix.
    Manfred Castro
    Product Support
    Red Gate Software
  • Sorry you are experiencing this.
    It appears you are running into a known issue under the internal reference number of SOC-4814.
    Unfortunately I am unable to provide a timeline for a fix.

Hi,

Any updates on this issue? We have been experiencing this for some time and it's becoming a major headache.
    Nigel
  • amumaughamumaugh Posts: 17 Bronze 1
    We have also been experiencing this issue for a while now. 2 commits are often required to get the repository updated.
  • We are having the same problem. After getting the latest of many things, it will show many uncommited changes. They are all dropped foreign keys. This is a critical issue I think.
  • Is there any updates on SOC-4814?

I'm having the same issue here for a couple of months and that makes the migration scripts unusable. Even with a small database change the migration script will contain a lot of foreign keys drops.