Options

Select objects problem with 3.1.3.26

dykesadykesa Posts: 16 Bronze 1
I upgraded to 3.1.3.26 this morning and now I can't select/deselect all objects in either commit changes or get latest. Instead they are all check (that aren't in conflict) by default. Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi, thank you for your forum post.

I am unable to replicate your problem.

A support call has been created for you, call reference F0069441.

Can you please send a screen shot to support@red-gate.com with the above call reference in the subject field of the e-mail?

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Options
    dykesadykesa Posts: 16 Bronze 1
    Hi Eddie,

After I left the forum post here, it was mentioned I should send an email to the support@red-gate.com address you mentioned. They told me they were able to reproduce the issue and it has been opened under SOC-4662. Thanks,

Alan
  • Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the confusion. When a forum post is not answered for a period of time, a support call is automatically generated.

As per my reply, I (me, Eddie) cannot reproduce the fault symptoms hence my request. I will cancel call F0069441 as a duplicate of call F0069429 that you have open with one of my colleagues.

Hopefully my colleagues in the Development Team will be able to identify the cause of this issue.

Once again sorry for the confusion and for your reply in letting us know.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Options
    Any resolution to this? I am having the same issue since upgrading to 3.1.3.26?
  • Options
    mmooremmoore Posts: 36 Bronze 4
    I just upgraded and don't seem to be having this issue, However, I see that the refreshing of the databases showing that everything has change was not fixed for this release...darn!
    Mark Moore
    Software Engineer
    NTS Data Services, LLC
  • Options
    My work around is to Shift+Click the selection boxes of the items that you wish to work with. The rows turn yellow. This will deselect the none yellow rows. The limitation is that the selected rows have to be continuous. Ctrl+Click doesn't seem to work like other grids.
  • Options
    This issue is fixed in the latest release 3.1.4.72.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Chris George
    SQL Source Control
    Red Gate Software