Options

no values for database

jonstahurajonstahura Posts: 18
I had data for a long time on the buffer page life and other sql values... then it just stopped.. everything is 0...

I check the log and it says everytihng is ok... i am getting machine information..

Comments

• Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi

Thank you for your post and sorry that you have encountered a problem. A support call has been created for you, the call reference is F0066634.

Can you please send an e-mail to support@red-gate.com with a more detailed description of the problem with screen shots? Along with a copy of the Base Monitor Log Files attached?

Please include the above call reference number in the subject field of the e-mail. Once we receive the requested information we will be able to investigate your issue.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Options
    BrianHBrianH Posts: 5 Bronze 1
    jonstahura wrote:
    I had data for a long time on the buffer page life and other sql values... then it just stopped.. everything is 0...

I check the log and it says everytihng is ok... i am getting machine information..

I am having a similar problem. Monitor has stopped gathering stats on a server that was previously monitored successfully for over a year. The connection status is monitoring/connected, but the log shows very little activity and metrics are no longer being displayed for this server.

I have removed and readded the server to monitoring (without deleting history) to no effect. Please help!

Brian
  • Options
    Hi Brian,

Could you please get in touch with support at support@red-gate.com? Also, please include log files in the email.

Thanks,
    Priya
    Priya Sinha
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software