Options

Enhancement request

GaryJFGaryJF Posts: 6 Bronze 2
edited July 9, 2012 10:00AM in SQL Multi Script
I'm aware that this has been asked for before but you could really do with releasing an update to enhance the ‘Configure Database Distribution Lists’ dialog. There are several list management suggestions in the forum but even a simple set of sort arrows to allow the databases to be reorganised would be of a huge benefit to me (and I presume others). Instead, I constantly have to go in and out of the list manager, which is merely a workaround and should not be a final solution. Multi-script is a good product that could be GREAT if those final touches were added.
The client doesn't know what he wants, until he doesn't get it!

Comments

• Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,781 Rose Gold 5
    Hi

Thank you for your post into the forum. I have added the details of your post to an existing feature request whose reference is SE-563.

At this time, there is not an active development team assigned to SQL Multi-Script. Therefore, sadly I do not have a timescale as to when you may see this feature if approval is given. I will be maintain what our Feature Request system calls a 'watch' on SE-563, when I receive an update and can then pass this on to you.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com