Looking for .Sleep(n) options
1) Use the actual number passed to Sleep.
2) Create a range of numbers in a normal distribution around the passed numbers. These numbers would be configurable.
3) Use completely random numbers within a configurable range.
4) Ignore all numbers passed and execute the script as quickly as possible.
My questions are:
1) Is this already available in the tool and I'm just missing it?
2) Is there a downside in deriving from Control.VirtualClient to override Sleep()?
3) Can I then force the script generator to reference my VirtualClient-implementation?