Options

Failed to compare two elements in the array.

ScottNScottN Posts: 2
edited March 13, 2013 12:47PM in SQL Compare Previous Versions
Hello,

I'm using SQL Compare 10 to link to a 2008 TFS Source Control versus a database on SQL Server (10.50.1600).

I had received a couple of errors about that an object already existing. After removing the offensive objects, I'm now receiving this error:

Failed to compare two elements in the array.
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this issue?

Note: I have successfully done this using the same server and different databases - and it works quite nice to show deployment issues or rogue development not checked into TFS.

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    There is probably a situation where something is still missing from the scripted schema. Did you get the option to submit the error report to Red Gate and did you put your email address on the error report? This will help us find some of the diagnostic information around the problem.
  • Options
    We still haven't got your error report. Unfortunately, we cannot find the offending object name without the error report. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    This had been tracked down in another support issue and the issue was fixed in version 10.2.3.1. It had something to do with a lack of support for Columnstore Indexes.