Options

Error when running Deployment Wizard

skuhnskuhn Posts: 27 Bronze 3
edited February 13, 2012 10:38AM in SQL Compare Previous Versions
Hi,
I am in the process of attempting a deploy to our TEST environment from source control. I have successfully done this with one database, but on one other database we have received a random error. (We have attempted the deploy a dozen or more times and have received this error 10 out of 12 times. The other two times we had errors in our migration scripts which are now fixed.) This error occurs during the Calculating Dependencies stage and all we get is:

The directory is not empty.

I have sent the error message using the pop-up window that the message appears in, but I have not previously ever received a reply from that.

[I am using SQL Compare 10.0.0.179]

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Please reply to the email we sent with your screenshot, quoting F0057262. You may have sent your email to someone other than support who doesn't know what to do with it or attached your screenshot as a reply to one of the other two tickets you currently have open.

Usually you get this error message when something tries to delete a directory that is not empty and the proper flag is not applied. So it may be a SQL Compare or source control system folder that got some stray files added to it by accident.

We'll probably need to debug it.

I'll send the debugging instructions via email.