Need to generate 9B rows in a single table
1) How is the option shuffle used? Seems to be related to null values?
2) To correlate column values would it be best to use a CSV file where the column values are defined?
3) Would each column generator use the same row from the CSV file?
4) As generation will be for a single table, is the data generation/inserts multithreaded?
5) From searching the forum found that bulk insert is used, is there a way to control the number of inserts include in a bulk insert?
6) The row size of the table is ~100 bytes, it's a 64way system, table is partitioned, any thoughts on how long it might take for 9B rows to be added (no indexes)?