Options

Enhancement Requests

meklemblmeklembl Posts: 107 Bronze 2
edited May 13, 2011 10:55AM in SQL Multi Script
Sometimes a command such as sp_msForEachTable spreads the results across multiple result sets. It would be nice to be able to merge the result sets.

Include a way to have a script identified the "Database Distribution List" it should run against and maybe even the databases within that list.

I have seen this request before, include the capability of SQL Prompt and if not all of the capability at least the formatting, but I'd rather have it all.

Include the capabilty to run a script as an allowed person. If not, allow me to start MultiScript as a different user.

Allow the result set to filter processed scripts and errored scripts with the capability to save either.

Often I save the the getdate() in my result, have that execution date be an option as is the "Include database name in results"

Consolidate all the enhancement and feature requests into a sticky note on this forum and include whether they will make it into the next release.

When will there be a new release?

Thanks for everything,
Larry
Larry M
Cleveland, OH USA

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for your suggestions.

I have updated existing request or raised new ones as appropriate for each of your suggestions. Unfortunately, I do not have any information about a projected date for the next release, as SQL Multi Script is currently not an active project. But as soon as I have any information, I will post it here.