Object reference not set to an instance of an object

molnaramolnara Posts: 10
edited April 5, 2011 3:44PM in SQL Compare Previous Versions
I seem to be getting these errors a lot with the latest version. I have two commands below. One works and one doesn't, the only difference being the one which doesn't work is the version 9.

Version 9, I get the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object", no other details to suggest what the problem is:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\SQL Compare 9\SQLCompare.exe" /scr1:"C:\Builds\12\ROME\Baseline DB Testing\Sources\Database\Schema" /db2:ROMEBaseline /s2:RISQLC2P4\STUDYTESTING /ScriptFile:"C:\Builds\12\ROME\Baseline DB Testing\Sources\..\Binaries\UpdateSchema.sql" /Report:"C:\Builds\12\ROME\Baseline DB Testing\Sources\..\Binaries\UpdateSchema.html" /ReportType:Simple /IgnoreParserErrors /f /Exclude:role /Exclude:user

Version 8, this works perfectly:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\SQL Compare 8\SQLCompare.exe" /scr1:"C:\Builds\12\ROME\Baseline DB Testing\Sources\Database\Schema" /db2:ROMEBaseline /s2:RISQLC2P4\STUDYTESTING /ScriptFile:"C:\Builds\12\ROME\Baseline DB Testing\Sources\..\Binaries\UpdateSchema.sql" /Report:"C:\Builds\12\ROME\Baseline DB Testing\Sources\..\Binaries\UpdateSchema.html" /ReportType:Simple /IgnoreParserErrors /f /Exclude:role /Exclude:user

Does anyone have any clues why I can't get version 9 working? Mind you, I have to use the command line as I need this as part of our CI builds.

Thanks in advance.