Options

Build Server License

cjlotzcjlotz Posts: 45
We are using the new command line profiling features a long with soapUI to automate some performance test runs with the idea to have this run daily on our build servers. I asked the question in the EAP forums as well at is was mentioned that a separate license for running the profiler on the build server would be available. I had a look at the new documentation for v6, but I don't see any mention of the license. So the question remains, what is the scenario w.r.t licenses for your build servers where we only run ANTS Profiler in command line mode?

Thx
Carel

Comments

• Options
    I'll need to ask the sales team about this as I haven't heard anything. Do you just mean licensing conditions or are you also enquiring about possible discounts (if ANTS is only used in command-line mode)?

PS Thanks for a brilliant world cup! :)
  • Options
    Both - licensing conditions and hopefully discounts as well.

W.r.t the world cup - thx. We all thoroughly enjoyed watching and attending the matches. Vibe was awesome.
  • Options
    Hi again- so the way it works is that you will need a different *serial number* (as opposed to a different "license") for the build server. You'll get all the right numbers, once purchased.
    I think, from here, it will be quickest to our sales guys, they will sort everything out : +44 (0)870 160 0037