Can't clear alerts, OK button covered entering comment

neelymdneelymd Posts: 10
edited January 4, 2010 3:09PM in SQL Monitor Previous Versions
:?
Clearing an alert, the pop-up window displays to "Add Coment to Alert", it displays with the enter box for the comment extended down to the bottom of the window covering the OK button at the bottom of the window. I can just see the end of the Cancel button.

I have my laptop resolution set to the optimum setting but because my eyes are old I changed the DPI setting in the Advanced Display properties to use Large Size (120 DPI). If I change it back to use the normal setting the Add Comment pop-up window displays properly. The laoptop is running Windows XP.

I would like to use the Large DPI size so does anyone know if there is a setting I can change to make it work?

Comments

• kevrileykevriley Posts: 129 Gold 1
    neelymd, I had a similar issue using 120DPI and the response from the SQL Response team was
    SQL Response doesn’t support font sizes other than 96 dpi (standard windows small text). Unfortunately the windows GUI toolkit pre windows Vista makes this very hard to support. Maybe once Vista/Windows 7 get some traction in the business space we’ll be able to support this.

I know this doesn't help you, but at least you now know others have had the same issue, and have raised it!
  • Thanks, that's good to know