Options

Unexpected Token - Materialized View Error

We are trying to check in many database objects into Git, but unfortunately we seem to be having issues with all of our materialized views. We get the following error - 'unexpected token '+' ' on all of them.  I've attached a picture of the error.  We are using the latest Source Control for Oracle version.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,781 Rose Gold 5
    Hi LONNIEG,
    I believe that you also submitted support ticket #

Just following up on this forum post in case other users encounter the same parsing error.

The parsing error reported,  I suspected that the scripts file parser does not this line of code: 
    </code><pre class="CodeBlock"><code><code>REFRESH START WITH TO_DATE('2021-8-13 22:12:0', 'yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ss') NEXT TRUNC(SYSDATE+1) + (22.2/24), in particular (SYSDATE+1).From the log file you kindly provided in the above support ticket, I noticed that you were still using V5.7.10.456 of Source Control for Oracle and requested that you upgrade to V5.7.22.2494, as there had been updates to the script file parser in the versions between V5.7.10 and V5.7.22.  This action appears to have resolved the reported problem.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com