How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Lost configuration with 11.0.11

After installing 11.0.11 SQL Monitor lost server configuration showing nothing. I did check with brand new installation v11.0.10 creating new database. Everything was fine. After installing 11.0.11 we got the same. Sql Monitor without previous configuration. 
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Hi, 

Thanks for your post!

Just so I'm clear be and have the correct understanding before we start troubleshooting, did you upgrade or install to a new database? Upgrading retains all configuration settings. (Or at least it should!) If you installed to a new database, this does not retain configuration settings. 

Kind regards

Robyn Edwards | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?
  • Options
    BokaBoka Posts: 32 Silver 3
    Hi Robyn,

The last version of SQL Monitor 11.0.10 was installed on our server. I did upgrade to 11.0.11. SQL Monitor is connected to the same database so it was upgraded too. After logging to the application I got empty screen.  Unfortunately I missed to make a database before upgrade so I can't downgrade application. Any idea? 
  • Options
    Hi @Alex B
    It is browser issue with Edge (Version 87.0.664.75 (Official build) (64-bit))
    Switching to Firefox and everything is fine. 
    Today I installed Monitor 
    11.0.12.4383 but problem with Edge still exists.

Best regards,
    Nebojsa Ilic
  • Options
    Hi @Alex B ,
    Finally I found Edge is trying to open dashboard in IE mode and it doesn't work.
    Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
    Nebojsa Ilic