Options

Indirect reference for version 11.6

Hi.  The latest version I have a license for is 11.6 and I wrote some code that utilizes the SDK.  I had not looked at the code in some time and recently I opened the project and code that was previously working with no errors now has indirect errors to an updated version of the library, specifically "Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    BC32207    The project currently contains references to more than one version of 'RedGate.Shared.ComparisonInterfaces', a direct reference to version 1.0.4.21 and an indirect reference to version 1.0.4.26. Change the direct reference to use version 1.0.4.26 (or higher) of RedGate.Shared.ComparisonInterfaces." as well as Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    BC30057    Too many arguments to 'Public Overloads ReadOnly Property Tables As Tables'. "  Any assistence would be appreciated.  I do not believe I registered the 1.0.4.26 version anywhere but could be from an update to one of my existing tools that brought these libraries down in the background.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hi @ThomasC,

The libraries you are referencing should be the ones that exist in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\SQL Comparison SDK 11` folder when you install the SDk and should not update with any other products.  Are you pointing directly at the dll's within the SQL Compare or another product's install folder?  This isn't supported and you should point at the correct files to ensure that is not the issue.

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?