Update to SQL 5

aperregatturvaperregatturv Posts: 67
edited April 3, 2006 12:54PM in SQL Packager Previous Versions
Recently, I bought SQL Package 4 with 2 year support. Can I get Version SQL Package 5?

Comments

• Hi,

yes, if you have bought a support and upgrades package for version 4 then you will get version 5 for free. Simply install SQL Bundle 5 from our web site and activate it with the same serial number that you are using for SQL Bundle 4.

Do let us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Tom Harris

Red Gate Software
  • Tom Harris wrote:
    Hi,

yes, if you have bought a support and upgrades package for version 4 then you will get version 5 for free. Simply install SQL Bundle 5 from our web site and activate it with the same serial number that you are using for SQL Bundle 4.

Do let us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Tom Harris

Red Gate Software

Tom,

Thanks for the Info. I downloaded and Installed it. But when i tried to activate it gives me an error saying it was activated too many times. I agree it was activated atleast 3 times. But, first time i did that harddisk crashed some bad block, so i ordered new harddisk to reinstall OS. activated again.
    But it in between i had my laptop till i got my new harddisk i install it on my laptop to work on it, activated on that. Now when i tried on my desktop on a new harddisk i get an error. It worked with version 4.0
    Please let me know what i need to in order get it work on my desktop.

Thanks
    Arun
  • Hi,

can you email sales@red-gate.com; they will be able to sort out all upgrading and activation problems.

Many thanks,

Tom