Options

Snippets stop triggering after a "random" location

PeteKPeteK Posts: 4 New member
edited April 28, 2014 2:00PM in SQL Prompt
In some stored procedures, after a certain location in the code, all snippets just stop triggering, i.e., we don't get the little pop-up saying Press TAB to insert Snippet, nor will the Snippet insert at that location with a TAB press.

This does not happen in all stored procedures, however, when it does it is unchanging and repeatable and can be traced down to a location where it works, and immediately after that, it doesn't work for the remainder of the code. I've closed SSMS and restarted it to no avail. It even occurs with other programmers in our shop on their development servers with the same piece of code.

We're running SQL Prompt 6.3.0.188 in SQL 2012 SSMS.

Snippets are great... when I can consistently use them :?
I have CDO. Its like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be!

Comments

• Options
    Just noticed new stable release of SQL Prompt and SQL Search. I'll load them and re-test the Snippet problem...
    I have CDO. Its like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be!
  • Options
    I was hopeful, but, no go. The Snippet problem as described above still occurs with this latest stable release (SQL Prompt 6.3.0.345)...