Interactive HTML reports are not generating

nancyinninancyinni Posts: 3
edited April 9, 2014 2:54PM in SQL Compare Previous Versions
I'm not able to generate the interactive HTML reports. I get column headings and some red 'X's where I should be seeing the '+' to expand. This used to work in previous verion (8.0?), but haven't gotten it to work in 10.0. I've tried to view in both IE and Chrome and doesn't work in either.

Comments

• Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Are all the other features in SQL Compare working properly? Can you also try generating simple html to see if that works?

One other thing to check is if you view the html of the page, do you see arrays called var differenceRows, var onlyInOneRows, var onlyInTwoRows, and var identRows? These should have all the objects listed in them.

We also have a ticket open for you (reference 16827) if you'd like to work through that.

Thanks,
    Evan
    Evan Moss
    Product Support
    (866) 627-8107
  • One more thought, can you check that there's a folder called yourreportname_images with all of the interactive html images in the same directory as yourreportname.html?
    Evan Moss
    Product Support
    (866) 627-8107
  • I tried all of your suggestions. Simple HTML works, but isn't very useful because when clicking on 'view SQL' the font is so large it's difficult to read.
    The checked the source of the interactive HTML and all the arrays exist. var identRows has no values because I'm not including these in the report.
    I also verified that there is a folder with all the images with the correct name.
    Everything else seems to be working correctly.
    thanks
  • Hello,

I'm going to email you through our support system -- that way you can more easily send me a bit more information.

Thanks,
    Evan
    Evan Moss
    Product Support
    (866) 627-8107