SQL Monitor v3.3 has been released!

priyasinhapriyasinha Posts: 548 Silver 1
SQL Monitor 3.3.0.270 is now available to download from http://www.red-gate.com/products/dba/sql-monitor/

Version 3.3 includes the following new features and enhancements:

• Ability to display multiple metrics in the same Analysis graph to identify correlations and unusual patterns of behavior more easily.
• Improved subject lines and message bodies of alert emails to help you quickly understand problems before logging in to SQL Monitor.
• Updated default purge settings that keep your monitored data for longer.
• A further 18 custom metrics added to the SQL Monitor Metrics website since SQL Monitor v3.2 was released.

For more information, read the release notes.

Find out more or contact us:

Read more about SQL Monitor 3 and its key features.
Report any issues and raise questions on the support forum or email us at support@red-gate.com
Priya Sinha
Project Manager
Red Gate Software

Comments

• It would appear (at least for me) that the link to the release notes for this version is not working.

I get the error :

Confluence

You cannot access Confluence at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons.

Type Description Exception Level Time
    cluster Non Clustered Confluence: Database is being updated by another Confluence instance. Please see http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/mwiyCg for more details.

Your server id is: BS0E-HQMU-74GH-70DV
    fatal 2013-05-02 01:07:00
    This page will automatically update every 60 seconds.

I am quite interested in seeing what is addressed specifically in this release as I am looking to upgrade to it if appropriate.

Cheers

Joe
  • Hi Joe,

Could you try again and let us know if this is still not working? I have tried just now and looks like it is working now.

Thanks,
    Priya
    Priya Sinha
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software
  • Thanks Priya. Can confirm I can see the page now.