LinqBridge V1.1.0.0 Error.

rdaneelrdaneel Posts: 3
edited April 25, 2013 5:33AM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
When I try to use SQL Prompt 5 in MSSQL Server Manager 2012 with 2012 on the database connection I am getting the following error while trying to perform many of the tasks: (Windows 7)

Could not load file or assembly 'LinqBridge, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c2b14eb747628076' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Is there a place to download this and drop it to the install directory for a quick fix or do I have another issue?

Thanks,
Michael

Comments

• Anu DAnu D Posts: 876 Silver 3
    Many thanks for your post and apologies for inconvenience caused.

It looks as though a file called LinqBridge.dll couldn't be loaded or found on your system.

You can find the LinqBridge file in the installation folder for SQL Compare or Data Compare or SQL Doc, if you have these installed, please copy the DLL to c:\program files (x86)\red gate\sql prompt 5.

If you do not have any of the above products you can obtain a copy of the file from here.

Unzip the downloaded file, locate the dll file and copy it to the SQL Prompt install folder.

This should hopefully resolve the error but if not let me know.
    Anuradha Deshpande
    Product Support
    Redgate Software Ltd.
    E-mail: support@red-gate.com
  • Thank you for the quick response. That seems to have cleared up the issue and it is working!

-Michael
  • Anu DAnu D Posts: 876 Silver 3
    I am glad that it is working now!
    Anuradha Deshpande
    Product Support
    Redgate Software Ltd.
    E-mail: support@red-gate.com