SQL Source Control and IBM Rational Team Concert

wmansurwmansur Posts: 3
Has anyone here successfully integrated SQL Source Control and IBM Rational Team Concert? I installed SQL Source Control 2, trial version last week and I created the "config" file using the "config template" as a guide. It appeared that I was able to "link" a database and work on it with SQL Source Control. Everything looked good. Yesterday, as a test, I unlinked the database and deleted it. Then I created another database. When I try to link this database, the "linking" window goes to 10% and just hangs.

Comments

• Thanks for your post. It's not a system we have tested against here. How large is the DB you're linking?
    Peter Peart
    Red Gate Software Ltd
    +44 (0)870 160 0037 ext. 8569
    1 866 RED GATE ext. 8569
  • The database is only 1 to 3MB in size. It is a brand new one that we are using for testing. The link action appeared to work 2 weeks ago.
  • Apologies for the delay in reply. If this is still occurring, can you send in the application logs to support(at)red-gate.com with a reference of F0053293 in the subject?

The logs should be in C:\Users\%User%\AppData\Local\Red Gate\Logs\SQL Source Control 2.

Pete
    Peter Peart
    Red Gate Software Ltd
    +44 (0)870 160 0037 ext. 8569
    1 866 RED GATE ext. 8569
  • I have a similar need to connect Red Gate Source Control to IBM RTC.
    Has anybody had success with this?