Options

TeamCity Plugin

Dom RichDom Rich Posts: 5
edited February 13, 2013 4:46AM in Deployment Manager
I am trying to get a CI solution working using TeamCity and Deployment Manager.
I have set up a Red Gate build job and it all works fine until I try and use the option to create upgrade scripts. The build then fails every time:
sqlCI error occurred: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

The build log shows it is trying to get the last build package and it is at that point it fails.

I am using the Team City NuGet Server to do this.

I have noticed it always calls the authenticated service, even if I set the package in Deployment Manager to the public one.

Any clues as to where I am going wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Offhand I'd say that the deployment is set up to use the authentication TeamCity repository rather than the one that doesn't require authentication. You can see there are two different URLs in TeamCity... have you set up your repository in the settings to use the one that doesn't need authentication?
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply Brian. I deleted the project in Deployment Manager and recreated it and it started using the correct NuGet server. I've also changed Team City to use NTLM authentication which seems to be the final part of the solution.