Failed to sync and commit changes to DB

CyberalCyberal Posts: 5
I'm having a bit of a headache with Redgate Source Control. I have created a SVN source control project for our DB using Google Code and I'm being unable to do so.

I sync successfully, however, when clicking on the "Commit Changes" tab and S.C. starts calculating changes (Step 4), I get a pop-up "Tell Red Gate about this error".

I need to make sure that this is working. Please help.
Cordial Greetings,

Cyberal

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Sorry that you have encountered a problem using SQL Source Control.

When you get the pop-up "Tell Red Gate about this error" did you submit the error report? This action sends the error exception message direct to our bug tracking system.

A support call has been created for you, the call reference is F0066393. Can you please send an e-mail to this e-mail address:
    support@red-gate.com
    Enter the above call reference in the subject field on the e-mail.

Please include details of the error message you are experiencing.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Yes, I have clicked a few time on the "Send Error Report" button. In addition, I'm send an email per your recommendation to support@red-gate.com.

Thanks,
    AL.

Sorry that you have encountered a problem using SQL Source Control.

When you get the pop-up "Tell Red Gate about this error" did you submit the error report? This action sends the error exception message direct to our bug tracking system.

A support call has been created for you, the call reference is F0066393. Can you please send an e-mail to this e-mail address:
    support@red-gate.com
    Enter the above call reference in the subject field on the e-mail.

Please include details of the error message you are experiencing.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Cordial Greetings,

Cyberal