Missing snippets

blitzdblitzd Posts: 40
edited November 27, 2012 1:11PM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
I've recently done a lot of uninstalling and re-installing of SQL Prompt to try and resolve a different problem that I've posted here about. I think I have found a way around that problem, however I now seem to be missing the majority of the snippets for SQL Prompt.

I have:

ap
be
cp
ct
df
gb
ii
ij
loj
ob
ssf
st100

...and that is all. I did an uninstall, removed the directory here:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Red Gate\SQL Prompt 5\Snippets

And did a full reinstall, but those are all I get with both the newest installer, and an older installed from back in February. Is there any way to get the full set of snippets back?

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Thank you for your post into the forum and sorry that you have encountered a problem.

A support ticket has been created for you. The support call reference is F0062873. I have sent an e-mail to you with a new snippets folder attached, can you please try copying in this folder to see if it resolves the problem?

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Thank you for your post into the forum and sorry that you have encountered a problem.

A support ticket has been created for you. The support call reference is F0062873. I have sent an e-mail to you with a new snippets folder attached, can you please try copying in this folder to see if it resolves the problem?

Many Thanks
    Eddie

Hey Eddie,

Just FYI I did a fresh install of my OS the other day and noticed that this is still a problem in the most recent version of SQL Prompt.